It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Resources for Transgender and Gender Non-Conforming Students
The Stars Connect Office must be contacted for an official name change. If you are changing your legal name change you must submit documents indicating the change. Stars Connect can be reached at:
Office: Lewis 115 - Office hours are: Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 4:30 pm.
If an individual has an approved, chosen first name and does not see it reflected in a particular system, the best course of action is to enter a support case via email@example.com. IT will need the individuals’ ID number, the chosen first name, and the impacted system.
Adding your preferred name and correct pronouns on your Outlook email signature is always an option!
1. Click on the "settings" button.
2. Scroll down and click on "View all Outlook settings".
3. Choose "Mail".
4. Click on "Compose and reply".
5. Create your email signature with your chosen name and/or pronouns.
6. Hit "Save" TIP: select your default signature for all new messages and replies/forwards so that it automatically shows up for you.