We offer free counseling, stress management and wellness services.
The counseling staff is part of an interdisciplinary team of licensed health professionals and graduate interns who work together to support your optimal health and well-being.
Counseling services include:
- Stress management, from basic support to intensive intervention
- Counseling and psychotherapy
- Screening for anxiety and depression, addiction problems and other mental health concerns
- Support for establishing healthy relationships and self esteem
- Support groups and workshops
- Medication management in consultation with psychiatrists and specialized nurse practitioners
- Referrals to a community-wide network of professional support and mental health services
There is no fee for counseling services for Dominican University students. Call before you are overwhelmed.